Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Desktop (Mac)

Discuss Spotify for Mac

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Jam now available on Desktop

Spotify is bringing Jam to the desktop app! 拾 ️ Now you can start or join a listening party with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates, with the Spotify desktop app in addition to the mobile app. Although you can listen on your own, Jam in...

Start Jam Menu - Desktop App.png Queue Right Sidebar.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New "Now Playing View" sidebar

Spotify is introducing a new "Now Playing View" sidebar in the desktop app and Web Player to go along with the recently released "Your Library" sidebar. The Now Playing View in the right sidebar shows the album art and info of the current song or pod...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Your Library sidebar

Spotify is introducing a new Your Library sidebar in the desktop app and Web Player. The new Your Library sidebar is rolling out to all desktop users now, so you will be seeing it soon if you haven't already. The new Your Library sidebar improves nav...

Sidebar Tips.png Desktop Sidebar Compact View.png Compact Layout.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify free: Music stops on MAC

Edited: Thank you very much everyone for helping! Finally I managed to correct the error and the steps are those that DerpyNerd offered and highlighted as a solution. Hi! I have a MacBook Pro, and for a week now I have a problem with the desktop app....

• Casual Listener
  • bfteach
  • Regular
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music stops
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

[Mac] Troubleshooting Spotify

Having trouble with Spotify on your Desktop app? Here’s what to try first. Search the Community Someone might have asked your question on the Community before. So type your issue into the search box and have a look. Tip: Don't forget to check our Spo...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 35 likes
  • Mac
  • 0 replies
  • 35 likes

hyuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggkkkkkkkkkkcyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurfbbbb6tt76yjiukhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Casual Listener
  • ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggkkkkkkkkkkcyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurfbbbb6tt76yjiukhhhhhhh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

dfdhytufghfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

ytuuregfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffergrfffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjuuuuuuur

• Regular
  • ytuuregfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffe rgrfffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjuuuuuuur
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

facial

facial

• Regular
  • facial
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't move song order in a playlist

Today I added "Go Legend" by Big Sean from his new album (Don't know if that matters). I like this thing in my playlists that I have the newest songs on the top of the playlist instead of them being in the bottom. When I tried to move the song I noti...

• Today I added "Go Legend" by Big Sean from his new album (Don't know if that matters). I like this thing in my playlists that I have the newest songs on the top of the playlist instead of them being ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

sdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffg

yukiiiiiiiiiiiiuyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguygu...

• yukiiiiiiiiiiiiuyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguygu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Quickbooks hsew

Quickbooks hsew Quickbooks hsew

• Regular
  • Quickbooks hsew Quickbooks hsew
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

4ewdf

red

• Regular
  • red
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wrapped is not loading

I've tried everything for my Spotify wrapped to work and this is my last resort. My playlist is working fine and I'm happy with that but when I click on the link to "look back on 2017" it opens and comes up with this message: "This website is optimiz...

• I've tried everything for my Spotify wrapped to work and this is my last resort. My playlist is working fine and I'm happy with that but when I click on the link to "look back on 2017" it opens ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Playlists Still Showing Up On My Profile

HiSo I tried to delete all of my playlists from Spotify, but then I looked on my friends account and they are all still on my profile. How can I get those playlists deleted or at least taken off my profile?

• Hi So I tried to delete all of my playlists from Spotify, but then I looked on my friends account and they are all still on my profile. How can I get those playlists deleted or at least taken off ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Autoplay a linked song or playlist

If i share a link to a song it directs to the page on a browser, but you still have to click play to hear the song. is there a way to get the song to automatically play as soon as you hit the link? thanks!

• If i share a link to a song it directs to the page on a browser, but you still have to click play to hear the song.  is there a way to get the song to automatically play as soon as you hit ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Opening music links on OSX in Client

The solutions you have provided for opening spotify music links play.spotify or open.spotify do not work. Take 5 seconds away from 'deep learning' and fix a basic feature please. THANKS!

• The solutions you have provided for opening spotify music links play.spotify or open.spotify do not work. Take 5 seconds away from 'deep learning' and fix a basic feature please.    THANK...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

fgdfghft

dfgsffgbfdgbfddfdffdf;ldfdf df;kdff';,df

• dfgsffgbfdgbfddfdf fdf;ldf df df ;kd f f';,df
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • dfsdf
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

pehlidafa

pehlidafa

• Regular
  • pehlidafa
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Incomplete playlists on other devices

Hello, I make all kinds of playlists on my mac. At work I log in on a pc but several playlist songs are missing, also on my iphone the same ones are missing. Thansk for your help, Wilbert.

• Hello,   I make all kinds of playlists on my mac.   At work I log in on a pc but several playlist songs are missing, also on my iphone the same ones are missing.   Thansk for you...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

fdgfdgdfgdfgdgdfggdggfdrgfrdgdfrgfdgdfdfgdfggdgd

dsdsgfdfsggfdgddgdfdsfgddfgfdgfdgfdggfgdgdfdddddddddddddddddddhggdfggdsdffdsdsfsdfdsgdffgdgfdgfdfgdfgdsxszdfsdfrsasawsdedawsAFDvgsfdSDFFDF

• Regular
  • dsdsgfdfsggfdgddgdfdsfgddfgfdgfdgfdggfgdgdfdddddddddddddddddddhggdfggdsdffdsdsfsdfdsgdffgdgfdgfdfgdfgdsxszdfsdfrsasawsdedawsAFDvgsfdSDFFDF
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac Key Board

My Mac keyboard will not let me change the music on spotify. All of sudden it wont work

• My Mac keyboard will not let me change the music on spotify. All of sudden it wont work
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes