Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't open podcasts

can't open podcasts

Plan

Premium

Country

Ukraine

Device

MacbookAir 2017 

My Question or Issue

Can't find podcasts on my computer. Browsing genres found 'podcasts' but it's not opening. The same situation when I use my mobile phone (Android) 

7 Replies

Hey @Annvorobyei,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Would you kindly try a clean reinstall on both of your devices with the Spotify App?

I hope this helps and let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Знімок екрана  о 10.10.42.png

Hello! Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it didn't help. Even if I try to open Spotify podcasts in safari - it shows me that message. Do you have any other ideas how I can solve this problem? 

Hey there @Annvorobyei and @Joel-M,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Another thing we can recommend is checking if you observe the same under a different network. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information. 

In case you still can't see the podcasts, try logging in with a different Spotify account on your device to check if this might be an account-related issue. If it works with another account, you can follow the steps in this Spotify Answer next. 

Keep us posted. We're always one reply away.    

Same issue

Tried all options, nothing helps 

The issue occurred after the country was changed (after the payment with the new card). Before it was Poland now Ukraine. Seems like I can't find any podcast at all. Are they not available in Ukraine?

Hey there @Sakhro,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out to us!

While the podcasts feature is available in Poland, it's not currently available in Ukraine, so you won't be able to access podcast content at this time.

We're always here if there's anything else we can help with.

Happy holidays!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Is there are any estimation of when podcasts become available at Ukraine?

Hey there @Sakhro,

Thanks for your reply.

At the moment we're not able to provide you with a timeframe for when this could happen, but we can recommend always keeping the app updated so you won't miss any upcoming features and fixes.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts