Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

error message: "Spotify kann dies zurzeit nicht abspielen. Wenn sich die Datei auf deinem Computer..

error message: "Spotify kann dies zurzeit nicht abspielen. Wenn sich die Datei auf deinem Computer..

Plan

Premium

Country

Austria

Device

( MacBookAir 2013)

Operating System

(MacOS 10.15.4 )

Hallo,

Ich kann meine Playlist nich abspielen. Fehlermeldung:

"Spotify kann dies zurzeit nicht abspielen. Wenn sich die Datei auf deinem Computer befindet, kannst du sie importieren."

Grüße

Screenshot at May 10 15-46-09.png
5 Replies

Hey there @loneranger256!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community! Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

Could you start by logging out > restarting your computer > logging back in?

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd recommend trying a clean reinstall with the steps here.

It will be good to know if you also have the issue on our web player in case the steps above don't solve this for you.

Keep us posted on how it goes. We'll be happy to answer if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Elena,

Both proposed solutions do not work.  the same error is also in the web player.

Hey there,
I got the same problem with this album: https://open.spotify.com/album/21FPLP18iOZgiYso3E7qZo?si=jg-726v1TleG_PfsH7NBTQ

I can't play it on either Win 10, Webplayer or iOS. It worked a few minutes ago on both my phone and the pc, but I restarted Spotify on my pc because of sound issues (which turned out to be unrelated to Spotify) and now it doesn't play anywhere!

Also the Link you're providing is just an empty HTML tag like this: <a>"Link"</a>

Never mind: I spoke too soon: it affects all other music now too.

Thanks @loneranger256 for getting back in touch with us!

And thank you @JohnLessing for giving us a heads-up about the broken link in @Elena's post. It should be fixed now 🙂

If it's just a certain song or an album you can no longer play, it may have become unavailable in your country. This can happen because licensing agreements with the artist/labels, or ownership of rights, have changed. You can read more about that here. We'd suggest you check out this page to see if the album is available in your country.

If however the songs play fine on our web player and mobile devices and you only have issues with playback on your desktop devices, you should take a look here and follow the steps in the Status Update.

Let us know how it goes. If you have any other questions, you know where to find us. 

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts