Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

liked playlist on computer?

liked playlist on computer?

I just started using the liked from radio feature.  I liked a bunch of things yesterday while listening on my phone and they were immediately added to the playlist.  Now, I'm liking things on my macbook and the songs are not being added to the playlist.  How do I make this happen?  Thanks!

4 Replies

Hi,

When you add songs to  a playlist, for the phone to update it must not be in offline mode.

If this doesn't work, try adding songs to the playlist on spotify web player, and relaunch spotify for mobile.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

This could also be related to this bug, liked from radio on desktop client has never really worked as expected!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I don't completely understand what you're saying, but I am liking things on the web player and they are not being added to the playlist.  The phone is not on offline mode, and I'm only really trying to make it work on my computer right now.  Thanks for the help!

As Peter says, there is a bug with the Radio, meaning that liking songs doesn't always add them to a playlist. The best way to add songs is to simply drag and drop them into a certain playlist, or to star them, and they should appear in the 'starred' playlist.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts