My local files are all imported from iTunes on the Spotify app on my macbook, and they all play fine on my mac. I dragged and dropped them into my playlists, and some of the tracks synced to my phone fine, but a lot of them are still greyed out in the same playlists on my iPhone 6. I have done EVERYTHING suggested on community forums/help forums:
- Mac and iPhone are on the same WiFi.
- Deleted and re-installed the apps on both several times.
- The local files folder on my phone is empty, even though it said it synced the offline files. (saw green progress bar)
- I have toggled the "available offline" button on the playlists containging the greyed out tracks both on my phone and my laptop several times but they are still greyed out.
- When I put my phone into "offline mode" the tracks are still greyed out.
- No matter how many times I sync, "local files" on my phone is still empty.
- Allowed spotify access in my Firewall settings.
- Deleted and re-imported iTunes tracks into local files.
- Reset all offline devices.
I'm very annoyed. I'm on the verge of cancelling my premium subscription because I am getting no help and no helpful information.