Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[macOS] [UX] Delete Playlist Button Style Broken

[macOS] [UX] Delete Playlist Button Style Broken

Hello,

I hope i'm at the right place.

I would like to report a little design issue with the remove tracks from a playlist button. Screenshot is in the description!

Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-07 um 09.11.10.png
3 Replies

Hey @crydotsnake,

Thanks for reaching out and reporting this!

Mind also sharing your macOS and Spotify version? And to confirm, do you experience the same if you have your macOS and Spotify updated to the latest available versions? 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello Mario,

I use the latest macOS and Spotify version.

Hey @crydotsnake!

Does reinstalling the app have any effect on this? You can also try deleting the prefs file to see if that does the trick:

1. Open Finder on your Mac and click Go > Library (if you don't have hidden folders enabled, press the option key first and it should appear).
  2. Go to Application Support > Spotify.
  3. There you'll find a file called prefs, which holds info about the currently logged in account. Simply delete it.
  4. There you should also find a Users folder. Open it and delete all its contents.
  5. Restart the Spotify app.

Note that you'll be logged out and your settings will be reset, so you'll have to adjust them again. If you had music downloaded for offline listening, you'll have to re-download it as well. Your library, however, will not be affected, so no worries there.

If the issue persists, check if resizing Spotify's window causes the buttons to appear properly.

Keep us posted.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts