no internet connection detected error code 4

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: no internet connection detected error code 4

Error 4 keeps happening to me. Tryed changing the proxy settings and didn't work. 

Highlighted

Any solution to this now? Same just happened to my laptop

Highlighted

This doesn't work for me - I still have the problem and can't find the 'solution' - even though it says there's been a solution

Highlighted

You are right. I remove the program and install the previous version and it works!

Highlighted

It happened to me yesterday, changing the proxy settings doesn't fix the problem.

My account is logged in via fb. What I did was, I logged out and logged in again, this time on the spotify log in fields with the same primary email of my fb account, the `No internet connection ...` is gone and I can stream again. 

Highlighted

I've worked as an IT technician since 2002 and this problem drives me crazy with this app. I occasionally get this issue on Windows computers and it seems to have no rhyme or reason or method that always fixes it. I've been a paying customer for several years, but Spotify, you really need to fix this issue with your program. Whatever method the program uses to determine if it has a connection to the Internet, doesn't work very well!

(captchas suck too 😉 )

Lol it worked

SUGGESTED POSTS