Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

play queue, song rating missing

play queue, song rating missing

version: 1.0.1.1060.gc75ebdfd

Hi,

I am using this version which just updated few days ago.

I realise in the play queue for all the songs' rating are missing.

I do not want to downgrade to any previous version.

Can anyone justtify why there are missing function like rating in play queue and other apps?

Kindly assist me.

Thanks,

Junn

Screenshot (26).png
Spotify-38.png
5 Replies

This feature is not in the new version.
Spotify plans to bring some features back, but it is currently not known if the feature you mentioned will be coming back.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Are you JOKING? You got rid of the Queue, the SINGLE MOST USEFUL part of Spotify??? This is a joke. How am I supposed to know what's going to play after my current album ends?

Why does Spotify INSIST on making changes that are counter-intuitive and make me want to cancel my subscription? Up until now, I've stayed on because it's so cheap, but if I can't even use it properly, I'm gone.

@Boj_Angles 

Play Queue is still there. The Play Queue has moved.

Click the icon next to the shuffle and repeat buttons in the bottom right corner. 

This thread was to ask about the "popularity" column as shown in the attached picture.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Wow, a little heads up on that queue button would have been nice. Especially since there is a problem with clearing the queue. I wouldn't have even come here looking except, again, I had the same old problem this morning of choosing a play list and it constantly reverting to an album I was playing yesterday. That's when I finally noticed that the "Play Queue" in the menu list was gone. Now if we could just have a right click option on that new button for "Clear Play Queue". Actually I'm pretty sure that the queueu was working perfectly before the new changes. At least I don't remember having a problem for quite a while.

But I do want to add what a great feature the remote connect is. No more running to the computer to see what the artist is.

popularity tag added.

Spotify "plans", on the 2nd message which u state is not a solution for me. Can you please ask them to provide a solid solution about almost everything in this new version

Pushing the blame to them won't help to solve to problem, help me get a reply from the team or management. Give me a respond or an answer would be better.

Also, I found new issue about logging in when it is offline. 🙂

Thanks,

Junn

Suggested posts