Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Add new radio station" button disappeared

"Add new radio station" button disappeared

Dear community,

As you can see on the attached screenshot, the button for "add a new radio station" disappeared in my spotify desktop version and I have no possibility anymore to add new radio stations. Since I'm a premium member that's very unsatisfying....
Any suggestions to solve this problem?

Thanks
ralf

Bildschirmfoto 2019-01-23 um 14.03.56.png

4 Replies

Am I the only one with that problem?? I can't add new radio stations on my iPhone either...

@ralfhess wrote:

Am I the only one with that problem?? I can't add new radio stations on my iPhone either...

It's not just you. Disappeared for me and I'm really frustrated. 

I have chatted with the support and they have confirmed that "Radio" and "Stations" will be deleted. Only artists will be able to create stations, users will not be able to do so. But the "stations" will only be a playlist with songs. A normal playlist of 50 songs. The "artists" and "stations" menu is temporary and will be deleted.

Another functionality that Spotify eliminates. One more. Hello AppleMusic.

Hey @ralfhess, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

At Spotify, possible improvements and new features are often being tested. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn't, or get a brand new feature for only a temporary period.

Things tested could include the next generation of security protection, or new ways to listen. It's also a way for Spotify to introduce new features, and fine-tune the app to be compatible with specific devices.

You can still use Autoplay and follow the Radio Station created.

Have a nice day! 🙂

Suggested posts