Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Discovered On" playlists showing 0 listeners sitewide for all artists !?!

"Discovered On" playlists showing 0 listeners sitewide for all artists !?!

I noticed 3 days ago that all playlists sitewide in the "Discovered On" section are showing 0 listeners. (I am using the desktop app)

This problem has been there for at least 3 days now.
Is this due to Corona or what is going on?!?

I attach a screenshot for you to see, but just go to your whatever artist in the "About" tab and check the listeners of the playlists in the "Discovered On" section...

Plan Free

Country Germany

Device Mac Mini

Operating System OS X

screenshot.png
3 Replies

bump... over a week now .
Nobody else is having this issue?

Hey @peterbeau,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Spotify has recently chosen to hide the numbers of playlist listeners in the Discovered On section. There should be no listeners count for each playlist's name under Discovered On and it'd be great for you to see if there's any Spotify updates available to test this.

There's also a Community Idea regarding bringing back these numbers. You can check it here if you're interested. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an Idea gets, the more likely it is for the Idea to be implemented. If you wish to learn more about how your feedback will reach Spotify, feel free to take a look at this article.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Have a nice day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

well, thanks for letting me know!
Too bad it now just shows "0 LISTENERS" for every playlist. That's kind of weird.

Suggested posts