Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Your Top Songs 2017" still being updated daily

Solved!

"Your Top Songs 2017" still being updated daily

This might be a bit silly but I was wondering why my Top 2017 playlist keeps being updated. The 2016's was last updated when it was created - which makes sense -whereas my 2017's looks very different now considering that I've listened to different things throughout this year.

I would like to have the first generated playlist back otherwise it will end up looking exactly like the (yet to come) Wrapped 2018.

(Posted here although it is not a platform-related issue, my bad)

Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 10.41.30.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks @Rawphs! We don't have a timeframe for a fix, but the right team are looking into it. Thanks for the report 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Rawphs, welcome to the community!

Just to confirm, did the playlist change or are the songs the same but the date when they were added changed?

In the meantime, try using a different device to check if it displays the same information.

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hey Alfredo! I've checked the playlist on the web player and they are completely different from each other. On the desktop version I have this updated version while on the web player I have it exactly like it was when it was released. Odd.

Checking it on different devices didn't even cross my mind, I thought they all shared the same API. Might be just a bug. Thanks anyway!

Marked as solution

Thanks @Rawphs! We don't have a timeframe for a fix, but the right team are looking into it. Thanks for the report 🙂

Suggested posts