Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

radio not working or stations

radio not working or stations

the radio or stations wont load and i cant even see my daily mixes now because even when i try to click on the application for it that doesnt load either. I even tried changing my wifi and reinstalling and it still doesnt work. after all the updates nothing is wrong but when it finaly stops updating so much nothing wants to work?? i just want to listen to my daily mixes again. 

Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 5.51.52 PM.png
4 Replies

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest!

i did it all and it still doesnt work i have a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014)  ver 10.10.5 (14F2511) my spotify version is 1.0.85.259.g4ab01679

Hey @nagi10,

Please try to create another user account and install Spotify there and sign in with your courrent acocunt.

If you can try to sign in with another account as well.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

still the same everything works right on my phone though so i dont know whats wrong with the desktop one 

Suggested posts