Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

search Artist - find artist - but where are the albums ?

search Artist - find artist - but where are the albums ?

Hey All, this has me stoked.

Scenario: Search for Spin Doctors >> result list of albums they are featured on and about three other totally useless lists but NO artist albums ... this is really pissing me off ,.. bring it back for  j sake ..

5 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I did a search for Spin Doctors and I get a lot of results under Albums with plenty of their albums. Could you share a screenshot of what you're seeing there? 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hi, and thanks for your reply. It was on a ipdad mini 2 tablet with the latest versions of the OS and Spotify. I don't have it with me right now to re-check.

I get the expected results on a Macbook (lates OS) and iphone (latest OS). Strange, maybe I missed something.. Will let you know when I get my tablet back.

Greetings

🙂

yep, ok. My bad. I didn't see the tiny thumbnail of the artist ... see pic. Sorry. Instead all I saw was the "Featured" list which is very prominent and IMHO not as important as the Artist. Wasn't it the other way around before ? 

Image-1.jpg

Hey @rupert1020,

That's ok 🙂

If you need help with anything else I'd be happy to help.

thx

Suggested posts