search Artist - find artist - but where are the albums ?

search Artist - find artist - but where are the albums ?

rupert1020
Music Fan

Hey All, this has me stoked.

Scenario: Search for Spin Doctors >> result list of albums they are featured on and about three other totally useless lists but NO artist albums ... this is really pissing me off ,.. bring it back for  j sake ..

5 Replies

Re: search Artist - find artist - but where are the albums ?

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I did a search for Spin Doctors and I get a lot of results under Albums with plenty of their albums. Could you share a screenshot of what you're seeing there? :)

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

LoxerRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

rupert1020
Music Fan

Hi, and thanks for your reply. It was on a ipdad mini 2 tablet with the latest versions of the OS and Spotify. I don't have it with me right now to re-check.

I get the expected results on a Macbook (lates OS) and iphone (latest OS). Strange, maybe I missed something.. Will let you know when I get my tablet back.

Greetings

:-)

rupert1020
Music Fan

yep, ok. My bad. I didn't see the tiny thumbnail of the artist ... see pic. Sorry. Instead all I saw was the "Featured" list which is very prominent and IMHO not as important as the Artist. Wasn't it the other way around before ? 

Image-1.jpg

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @rupert1020,

That's ok :)

If you need help with anything else I'd be happy to help.

LoxerRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

rupert1020
Music Fan

thx

SUGGESTED POSTS