Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

search bar unusable

search bar unusable

Hi all,

When i'm trying to look for an artist or a song in the search bar with my macbook, nothing happen and the research returns nothing. the screen remains black without even any message like 'any results for this reserch'. What I don't understand is it is working very well on my phone. So I am wondering if I do somthing wrong or if it is just a bug.

Thanks by advance for your help.

2 Replies

Hi @M2o

I'm sorry to hear this! Lets get this sorted out for you. First things first (I know this may sound silly) but check that you are connected to the right internet on your laptop, if you live close to a hotspot your laptop may ask to connect to that over your own home broadband. Secondly, make sure that you are using the most updated version of Spotify. When connected to Wi-Fi, you'll see if there is an update available as there will be a blue highlight beside your desktop icon on the right hand side of your display. 

Let me know how this goes.

Carl 🙂

Hi Carl,

Many Thanks for your feedback. I checked my internet connection and it is all good. Moreover, To ensure that I have the last version of spotify, I deleted it and reinstall it.

I still have the same problem.. 

Do you have an idea of the souce of the issue.

Thank you,

Etienne

Suggested posts