Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

someone stole my imac and today its using my spotify account

someone stole my imac and today its using my spotify account

i need to get the ip adress from where theyre using my account how can i contact spotify 

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

how can i contact directly to spotify

1 Reply

Hey @pepeorozco, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

One little quesition, how in the world did they steal an iMac 😂

If you have your iCloud Account signed in and Find my Mac on you can locate the Mac. Just go to www.icloud.com, sign in and open Find my iPhone option there.

Or you can do that on your iPhone, just open Find my iPhone and locate your Mac.

If that didn't help get in touch with Apple and the local police for help.

I am afraid Spotify can't give you what you want but if you want you can contact to them.

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

I’m sorry to hear you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Please check out the FAQ page ”Someone else has gained access to my account” here for the next steps to take.

Hope it helps 🙂

Suggested posts