Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

song credits gone!!! new update trash

song credits gone!!! new update trash

so first of all, I have to say as a long time Spotify user I have to say most of the updates they do more harm than good. just when you get used to the intuition flow of stuff they change it. The new desktop update is the worst one since they first got rid of the stars way back in the day. And that was a specific feature, this is a whole overhaul. The GUI is trash now and the fact that the search is only in the search tab is annoying also. Who are you guys hiring to do this stuff? Is your goal to to just frustrate people needlessly??

Anyway, the biggest problem now is that the song credits is missing on the desktop client. wth?

2 Replies

Hey @das187.

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Writing again to let you know about a Community Idea suggesting the option to allow switching between the previous and the current look of your Desktop app.

You can take a look at it here if you'd like to know more. Make sure to add your +VOTE as well as subscribe to stay up-to-date with all the related developments.

Hope you'll find this helpful. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I don't understand what you're talking about or what this post is saying. yall making everying so complicated. I just want it to function normally. Does this mean my desktop is now the web player? I don't get. Can I just switch to how it is regular? I don't want this garbage. Totally kills the functionality of the app.

Suggested posts