Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

the volume is up and down during the song

the volume is up and down during the song

I connected the speaker W-KING via bluetooth to my macbook then with a jack cable, also I tried with my android but still the same problem. The volume is going up and down during the song, what can I do ?
Thanks

8 Replies

Hey @relaxtrading, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that. Can you let me know if it's only happening with that one song, or does it happen with any song you listen to? Also, does this happen with the connected speakers only or on the device's speakers as well? 

Keep me posted. 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi

It happens with all the songs all the time. thanks

Hey @relaxtrading,

Thank you for the info! Do you experience the same issue with the device's speakers, or only when connected to the Bluetooth device? Also, can you try restarting your MacBook and Android devices? This will refresh everything and can resolve common issues.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It's happens with the android and the macbook connected to a speaker through bluetooth or even cable (jack) . If I listen the music on speaker laptop's it doesn't make the sound fluctuation. thanks

Hey @relaxtrading,

Thanks for the reply.

As you've described it, it looks like related to your speaker. Could you confirm, that there are fluctuations, when connected to a different speaker than the one you're using currently?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Control Panel > Sound > Communications - And taking a look at the check boxes here. There should be one that says "Do not adjust volume" or "Do nothing - Ensure that this is ticked.

Regards,

Will

Had the same annoying problem - on the dropdown box under your username - Settings --> Audio Quality --> untick "normalize volume" 

Hope this helps!

Volume of music goes down then after some seconds go back up to initial level,

and keep going down and up even in the same track, and this is quite annoying indeed.

I already read about the normalization feature, and already tried to disable it in the settings, but the volume normalization feature is still there.

Might you please help?

Thank you

Plan

Free

Country

Italy

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

Suggested posts