Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 minute survey about improving spotify

3 minute survey about improving spotify

Hello, we are Zwierd and Niek and we are from the Netherlands. We are currently working on our personal project in order to finish our last year at high school. Our personal project is about the music streaming service Spotify and its usability. In order to gain more knowledge on the experience of Spotify-users we would like you to invite to take part in our survey, it takes approximately 3 minutes. Thanks in advance.

https://goo.gl/forms/Tysz5JahyFDLdtNu1

3 Replies

Hey @ZwierdNiekOBC, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community!

I filled out the form for you and I'll go ahead and share it around to other people that might be interested in helping out!

Good luck on the project and happy listening 🙂

Hello @ZwierdNiekOBC. Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Having been an avid Spotify user since it's original launch in 2008, I went ahead and filled out the Google Form for you guys. My answers are of course going to be very biased, but I can help that I love the service that Spotify offers music lovers.

Let us know what you end up making of the data when you finish your school project, and keep on rockin'!

Hey Zwierd and Niek!

I've also filled out the survey. Good luck with your project and make sure to let us know how you get on! 🙂

Suggested posts