Free

Country

United States of America

Device

Dell

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Why is the 30 minutes of ad free music on the mobile app but not available for PC?

2 Replies

Hey there @JadenR,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community 🙂

We are constantly striving to improve the app and the experience with it. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it on to the right team.

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't you can give these steps a go and submit your idea. That way other users can support it. Rest assured that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.  

Here you can find more information about how your feedback reaches the right teams.

We'll be right here if you have any further questions.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey @Ver, it's been 2 years are you still looking for an answer? I get that these things take time, so I'll leave you to it, just let me know where you're at in a few more years. And don't worry! I made sure to like your "answer" because I know you'll come up with an answer some time this decade. Thanks for all the work that you've done, and all the people you've helped with your dedicated and original replies! (I know it may seem like you're my favourite "moderator", but don't worry I'm sure the others are great too!)

PS - No rush, please take your time.

Suggested posts