Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

5-6 mal Werbung binnen 10 Minuten?

Solved!

5-6 mal Werbung binnen 10 Minuten?

Ich kann teilweise nichtmal 2 Songs zu Ende hören ohne mit Werbung zu gespammt zu werden. Das kann doch nicht normal sein, oder?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @MrCat,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

There isn't an exact timeline for how frequently or how many ads are played in a determined time. That's why it might vary and some days there a more ads than others. Regarding the 30-minute ad-free listening, it also vary.

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the ads in the app and appreciate you flagging it with us. We’ll pass your comments along to the Ads team.

We hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @MrCat,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

We'd suggest you try on another device to check if anything changes.

You can also send us a video recording of what you're seeing. We'll look into this further.

Keep us in the loop! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hallo

Thank you for responding 🙂

Today those ads aren't as aggressive as yesterday, I made screenshots to see when they happen, and these were the results:

22:32 - 3 ads

22: 41 - 2 ads

22:49 - 1 ad

23:02 - 1 ad

Compared to yesterday (I don't have the exact time) is this much better.

One question (Because I'm curios): What about the 30-minute ad free time?

One of my friends (The one that has no premium) still gets an announcement that he can listen without breakups, but I don't.

Marked as solution

Hey @MrCat,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

There isn't an exact timeline for how frequently or how many ads are played in a determined time. That's why it might vary and some days there a more ads than others. Regarding the 30-minute ad-free listening, it also vary.

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with the ads in the app and appreciate you flagging it with us. We’ll pass your comments along to the Ads team.

We hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Dear all, 

I have the same issue, after two songs there are 2-3 ads. I am connected with my cellphone (Iphone). Has there been any solution in the meantime? 
Thanks,

KR 

Suggested posts