A firewall may be blocking Spotify. Please update your firewall to allow Spotify. Additionally...

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: A firewall may be blocking Spotify. Please update your firewall to allow Spotify. Additionally..

The way i fixed it in a minute.

Initially Spotify was not available in my region. So i used a VPN to download it and logged in as though i'm in the US.

Now that Spotify is in my region, i tried logging in and had the firewall issue. So i went on the spotify website, logged in, and changed my country/region to my current one. Then went back on spotify app and it worked!

Highlighted

Re: A firewall may be blocking Spotify. Please update your firewall to allow Spotify. Additionally..

-> open spotify.com and login to your account.

-> click on your profile picture and select "account"

-> click on edit profile and make sure that the country is the same as the one you're logging from

-> save and try to login from the app again.

Highlighted

Enter into your account in a web browser and there you can change the country in account settings

Highlighted

hey, i got the same issue as, all the other persons here, it says a firewall is blocking me from comming to my spotfi, i have had this issue in some days, and its so anoying, i have tried to chance the proxy, but its still an issue, pls help me i need my music back 

SUGGESTED POSTS