Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A public notice of new updates before they are fully released.

A public notice of new updates before they are fully released.

This probable has been suggested if it has please merge it with wherever those posts are at. I put this post here as I did not notice anything on the surface if I overlooked it already apologizes.

It would be nice if there was at least some sort of idea of when new updates and versions of the desktop app of spotify are coming and a list of what the changes will be before the new forced updates are released. I think this will go along way of not ticking off users when a new version comes and users of spotify are automatically forced into an update. A wee bit more beta testing would be nice as well to work out issues before everyone has to endure problems, with beta users having options to use a test version of the new spotify before it is fully released, this would be along side beta testers using their old version as well until all the tweeks are worked out, so at least everyone can use the service pain free while working out issues and changes that might be needed implemented in the service.

Yeah, nea, or am I just talking to the wind here?

0 Replies

Suggested posts