Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A song that won't play

Solved!

A song that won't play

I'm using free Spotify on a Windows laptop. And i live in Turkey.

So recently i found a song that won't play. "Yüksek Dağlara Doğru" by "Koliva" in the playlist with the same name as the song. It's the first song of the playlist. It's name is written with dark letters and when i try to play it, Spotify tells me "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." Does this mean the song can't be played anymore? Or is it just a temporary issue caused by something?

Spotify Free 8.04.2020 22_48_11.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello, There! How's it going?

Welcome to the Community! 🙂

The greyed out tracks may mean they are unavailable in your country. Spotify doesn't have control over as it, once availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Let me know if are something else I can help it. 

Happy listening! 😄

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello, There! How's it going?

Welcome to the Community! 🙂

The greyed out tracks may mean they are unavailable in your country. Spotify doesn't have control over as it, once availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Let me know if are something else I can help it. 

Happy listening! 😄

Can this mean the song is completely deleted? Because the thought of it
being deleted just in a country which it's supposed to be listened doesn't
sound so logical.

Thanks for your reply.

Suggested posts