Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidentally Deleted playlist folder

Accidentally Deleted playlist folder

How do I recover a playlist folder? It has over 13000 sings in it.. Divided into genre - artist - albums
10 Replies

Hey!

Have you tried going here and seeing if you can restore it? 🙂

Yess!  ..and i'm completely obessed by the fact there is no way to recover folders!  I've built tons of playlist in it and they don't show up in the playlist recovery app by spot!  This is a MAJOR lack in the spotify app. You should have a warning.. or a new moto:  "This app could lost all your work in a single clic!"

Very disapointed... i've worked hard on my lists!!

Same thing just happened to me. Did you ever find a solution for this? Could Spotify help?

Nope 😞 ...very sad time

This is absolutely rediculous. It's just hapened to me as well and have lost all my music from the year. Why on earth would you have a recover feature and ignore this?! 

Same thing happened to me 😞 Still no solution?

This happened to me too! I am able to recover playlists that were deleted outside of the folder but am not seeing any way to recover the folder. Any luck?

keep refreshing the restore playlist page until a playlist that you want pops up

this **bleep** i didnt think deleting a folder would delete all the playlists inside of it and the restore option doesnt work for the playlists that were inside the folder

The playlist seems to still exist somewhere on Spotify, when public. I searched for mine and found it, and my followers can still see it and listen to it. But I can no longer edit it, and there is no option to follow it. 

Private playlists seem to not have any recourse. 

This is horrifying, this was a complete accident, I thought the folder was an empty one, and I deleted the wrong one. I'm so upset, I've lost so much work. 

Spotify please rectify this!!!!!! 

Suggested posts