Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidentally removed soundtrack and don't remember it's name

Accidentally removed soundtrack and don't remember it's name

Accidentally clicked on X and removed a track from "Your Music" generic playlist. The problem is that I haven't noticed what was the name of soundtrack. Is there a way to undelete it?

4 Replies

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

One thing you could try in order to recover the soundtrack is navigate to your History (if you go to your Play Queue on desktop, the History tab is at the top of the page).

If you can't find the soundtrack in your History, let me know!

Thanks for reply!

I have checked my History section. Looks like the song which got deleted wasn't played recently, so it don't appears there.

Hmm, okay, you won't be able to restore your music from your online account since it isn't a playlist. Quickest way to get it restored is to get in touch via Twitter or Facebook: @SpotifyCares and see if they can lend a hand. 

You can also get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they can take a look under the hood. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply!) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best of luck 🙂

Thank you for assistance

Suggested posts