Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Agregar archivos locales / Add local files

Agregar archivos locales / Add local files

SPANISH

Buenas, hace tiempo que uso Spotify Premium y hace unos días que quería añadir una canción que no está en Spotify.

La cosa es que he seguido los pasos para agregarla pero no lo consigo. Spotify no la detecta a la hora de buscarla, ni detecta ningun otro archivo mp3. ¿Estoy haciendo algo mal?

Uso la aplicación de Windows 10 en PC y en Android.

La canción en concreto es la versión de Sweet Child O' Mine de la película Captain Fantastic.

ENGLISH

Hey there, so I've been using Spotify Premium long time ago and I just had the idea of adding my music that's not on Spotify.

The thing is that i followed the instructions step by step but I haven't figured out how to do it. When I want to add the local files Spotify just doesn't detect any of the songs, like they were not on the folder. This happens with all mp3 files. Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks.

1 Reply

Hey @rvilanova.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community, and sorry for the late response! We'll be glad to help you out if you're still experiencing this issue 🙂

First, could you try moving the original music files to another source folder, and then re-adding it to your Spotify desktop app? 

If that doesn't work, would you mind performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here? This can solve many common problems that our users experience.

It would also help if you could provide us with your Spotify app version. You can find this in the three-dots menu (top-left corner) > Help > About Spotify

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Suggested posts