Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Albums View

Albums View

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I tried to add some new music to my library recently, but the app told me that my library is maxed out and I would have to remove some music before I add new music.  That's fine, but when I went to the Albums view to see what albums I wanted to remove, all that showed up were albums that I liked (a very small percentage of what I have in my library).  How do I view all of the albums in my library by album and not by individual song?

5 Replies

Hey! Something you might want to try is viewing the 'Liked Songs' section on the sidebar, just above where it says 'Albums,' which is the section I think you're referring to.

From there, you can use the search bar to find specific albums/artists whose songs you'd like to remove! I don't believe there is a 'sort by...' option, although that does sound pretty helpful (you might want to suggest it in the Idea Submissions section!) Hope this works for you!

Thanks, but that won't really work.  I have a huge music collection with over a thousand albums.  Even if I could remember the names of all of the albums I wanted to remove, searching for them one by one would take forever.  They need to bring back the all Albums view or I will be ditching Spotify sometime soon.

Yeah, I understand that, sorry you're thinking of leaving though. I still recommend dropping it in the idea submissions, I'll definitely vote in favor of it!

Great.  How do I do that?  When I click on your idea submissions link, it takes me to a place where I can read the idea submissions posts, but it gives me no clue as to how to post a new idea.  Horrible site.

Should be there if you scroll all the way to the bottom where it says 'Submit a new idea,' at least that's where it comes up for me ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested posts