Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Albums missing from artist over view page, yet the album is available online

Solved!

Albums missing from artist over view page, yet the album is available online

So, I noticed that some artist have albums avaible online on Spotify while the albums aren't present on the artist page. I know I has been already talked about, but the solutions I found said that people were seeing info on music they have on local files. But that's not the case for me - I started listening to the band just resently and have only two or three songs on local files and they aren't from the album I'm talking about.

The album is Shinedown – Amaryllis but every time I try to reach it from Shinedown's artist page I can't seem to find it there. Can anyone explain why this is happening?
Again, no local files of the songs or the album - I found it while looking for a song I heard on youtube.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

From a database search, the album isn't available in Bulgaria. It may be that it is in the course of being added which is why you can play tracks even though it hasn't yet been added to the artist page.

Amaryllis is available in the following countries: AD AR AT AU BE BO BR CA CH CL CO CR CY DE DK DO EC ES FI FR GB GR GT HN IE IS IT LU MC MT MX NI NL NO NZ PA PE PL PT PY SE SG SV TR US UY

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Hello:

Where did you find the album at exactly? I opened that link you provided and when I click on the artist name Shinedown from that album page view it took me to their artist page and it is there currently. So I am little lost in trying to figure out where you might have found that release elsewhere. I mean it is the second album from the recent release which is The Studio Album Collection it is the next release available, so I am a little unsure what to say. Maybe try to log out and log in again and see if that reloads things correctly?

Here is a couple of screen shots.

One:

Shinedown1.PNG

Two:

Shinedown2.PNG

Yeah, well, as I said, I was searching for a song fRom the album, and when I found it in the search, I clicked on the album it's from and found it. But I have never found the album on the artist page and niw that think about it, I tried some times the last week or so, but the way I reach the album is now clicking its name next to the songs I have in my music.
I don't know, it's really weird, since I have restarted both Spotify and the computer in the process...
Sadly I can't connect my phone to the internet right now, so I'll try to log in to my spotify from friend's PC to see what happens.

This has gone even weirder - I tried by logging onto friends PC, the album was again missing from the artist page, else I could find it online. Same happened trying to find it from my friends account. I guess it's something about not added to the artist page displayed in our country maybe?
Still, this bug is really weird 😕

What listening region are you in?

Bulgaria is listening region for both of us.

Else, the album is released here officially and we are abe to hear it, if we manage to find it with search.
Marked as solution

From a database search, the album isn't available in Bulgaria. It may be that it is in the course of being added which is why you can play tracks even though it hasn't yet been added to the artist page.

Amaryllis is available in the following countries: AD AR AT AU BE BO BR CA CH CL CO CR CY DE DK DO EC ES FI FR GB GR GT HN IE IS IT LU MC MT MX NI NL NO NZ PA PE PL PT PY SE SG SV TR US UY

I guess it has something to do with the album avaible through The Studio Album Collection (as CD4)?
Aside from that, I've seen it in some music stores here, so I hope it will soon be on the artist page for us too.
Thank you

Greetings from Plovdiv Bulgaria. My album was released today but won`t play on any OS. An hour later it desappeared from my playlists, from the search and gone from my artist profile too! Alarmed Spotify support, artist support and Distrokid - still no result though.

Hey @TheBadRadio 🙂

It can take a few days for new tracks to be full available in Spotify. So give it few days and check again.

If the tracks don't appear, get in touch with Distrokid and they should be able to took into this.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Thanks! But the thing is that the album went live and visible on the exact date, last night. And being ''live'' and clicking PLAY - it won`t play. An hour later it disappeared from my playlists, from the search and from NEW RELEASE section of my artist page.

Hey @TheBadRadio,

Have you been able to get in touch with Distrokid?

You could alternatively reach out to Spotify for Artists.

Should help. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts