Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Albums no longer displayed in alphabetical order

Solved!

Albums no longer displayed in alphabetical order

Hi,

I've already opened a similar topic, but didn't get any reply, so I'm re-upping it.

I'm a spotify free user listening music via the web browser ( link: https://open.spotify.com/collection/albums ).

I'm pretty sure I haven't touched any options, but since some days ago, albums and artists are no longer sorted in alphabetical order. Seems like most recently added album are now on top or maybe the most recently played, I'm not sure.

What I'm sure about is that this is not the way I'd like my albums and artists to be sorted. Trust me, find an album or a son that I like is absolutely **bleep**!

I would like to have albums sorted in alphabetical order by artists as it was since no long ago, but I haven't found any option/setting allowing me to do so.

Do you know if there's a way to restore it?

I'll show you a screenshot of the albums page as it is now to show you what the problem is.

I'm using the web browser on a Windows 10 laptop and I'm a free user.

album_unsorted.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Happening to me too!! Would love to find a solution.   FYI I am pretty sure the order (for me anyway) is the order that the albums were *added to the library in*, from most recent to least.   Not very practical!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I have the same problem! Ever since they changed the look of the web player, I've been really disastisfied with the sorting options. Or lack thereof. If this isn't a bug, then randomly changing the sorting of people's music with no prior announcement is a crappy thing to do

Hi Jen,

Did you find any way to solve this?

Marked as solution

Happening to me too!! Would love to find a solution.   FYI I am pretty sure the order (for me anyway) is the order that the albums were *added to the library in*, from most recent to least.   Not very practical!

Argh, I clicked on "accepted as solution" by mistake and I cannot undo it.

I need to re-open the topic.

Suggested posts