Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my Music Disappeared in my playlist, and my albums are gone

All my Music Disappeared in my playlist, and my albums are gone

All my Music Disappeared in my playlist, and my albums are gone. They still show up on my phone and other computers. But not on my main pc, is there anyway to fix this? Even the Spotfiy made playlists have no songs.

Spotify_2019-02-15_17-44-57.png
Spotify_2019-02-15_17-43-32.png
8 Replies

Hi there!

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Spotify app? 

Best,

A

I have this problem too, i have reinstalled my spotify more than 5times, but the problem is still here, also cannot play any song

That's a tricky one! Is there much background clutter in your browser or system that could be causing some sort of slow-down? Have you contacted Spotify customer support directly?

I have no idea wilth my problem, but how can I contact Spotify customer support?

I have nothing runing in the backround at all. where could i contact them?

I just logined with my friends account to my spotify, but still can't play music and all the songs are not going to show

If you login to your profile on desktop, go to 'Help', then find 'Contact Us'. It should then bring you to this page where you select 'Technical help'.

Hope this helps!

Screenshot (296).png

I had this problem too, I reinstalled the Windows app for like 10 times and nothing happened. But here's the solution I found! It works 100%! Finally you can enjoy your songs again.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Desktop-Playlists-empty-after-update/td-p/4679818

Suggested posts