Country

usa

Device

Dell Tower

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Where did all the new music go? 

The new music section is completely gone. It is literally missing from the new app update. 

It's Friday I should have an updated list of new recommendations for artists I listen to on my homepage.  It's gone.

MY app updated this morning and the queue is still limited to 50 songs, when is this going to be fixed?  It is like you are trying to make me leave spotify. 

1 Reply

Hey there @sprint45_45,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

We can confirm that the Queue only shows 50 items and that's the expected behavior of the app. However, we appreciate your comments and invite you to share them in this Community blog post, which is being monitored by the right teams in order to collect all your feedback as it helps us improve the app.

Regarding your Release Radar playlist, you can find it on the Home screen by scrolling down until your find a section called Made for <your username/display name>. You just need to click on See All to view all your daily mixes, Release Radar and Discover Weekly playlists.

You can also find a tab called Made for You by clicking on Search in the left panel of the app and scrolling down. There you'll find not only your discover playlists and daily mixes, but also the new Genre, Artist and Decade mixes, and the Uniquely yours playlists.

Hope this helps. We'll be right here in case you have any questions.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts