All of my songs have disappeared

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: All of my songs have disappeared

Regular

I've tried contacting them twice now and have gotten no response. I responded to the email directing me to the community saying I still needed help and haven't heard back. I'm starting to think no one will help me, which is really frustrating since I love using Spotify but obviously I can't use it if all my music is gone!

Highlighted

Community Legend

@ambervignieri When have you sent the reply? Spotify usually responds within 24-48 hours.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

Hey @ambervignieri are all of your other playlists visible when you sign in? Or is it just your Starred playlist that is now empty? 

I can see 48 tracks in your account so you should be able to see them just fine. Are you signing in with your Spotify username and password?

Highlighted

Regular

All of my other playlists are visible and I can't see those 48 tracks. Sometimes I can see that there should be 48 tracks in there (which is also wrong, my starred playlist originally had almost 3,000 songs in it) and there are no songs displayed, and other times it says there are zero songs in there. I'm signing in with my Spotify username and password. I'm in contact with Spotify customer support and nothing they've tried has worked. I'm getting really frustrated. There's no reason all of the songs I've compiled over the past 4 years should disappear randomly one day with no way of getting them back...

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Totally agree! I just updated today and lost everything--on both phone app and desktop! Thousands of songs compiled over years. It's ridiculous! I've tried logging out, logging in, uninstalling and reinstalling, and nothing is working! 

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

This just happened to me. I tried to fix it by logging out and logging bac it but that didn't work. 

I did however manage to fix it by Quitting the entire program and restarting it again. If that doesn't work, try shutting down your computer and reopening it.

Highlighted

yeah i mean like seriously ???? i have been saving those precious beyonce 's songs and albums !!!! now it is all gone like where did you go girl WHYYYYYY

Highlighted

This happened to me just recently and I have spent over a year putting it together
Highlighted

1 month of songs folder disapered.
The oldest ones seems to be there, but not shure.
Tryed to delete app from iphone, restarted lap top, but nothing works.
Just sent a question to Spotify, hope they can fix it.

SUGGESTED POSTS