Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All playlists deleted/unsubbed from?

All playlists deleted/unsubbed from?

Hey all,

Went to play from my playlists on my phone on the way home from work there, and I was unsubscribed from all of my playlists and the ones I created were deleted? Thought it was perhaps a bug with my phone just not syncing properly with my account since I was on 3G, but went home and checked and my playlists were in the "Recover playlists" tab of my account and in the desktop client my playlist section is empty?

Had to go into recover them from my account. This may be the wrong forum but it's a cross platform issue for myself. From searching I saw a previous issue with duplicate accounts when Facebook integration came along (I've been a Spotify user since before then) but I tried logging in with my old credentials and it was still the same deal of no playlists showing. 

Has anyone else experienced an issue such as this? 

Cheers

See attached images

wut2.PNG

wut.PNG

4 Replies

That is definitely weird, the fact you could restore the playlists rules out a duplicate account.

What type of phone do you have?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

OnePlus One. Reckon it's an issue with the device? New enough phone and never encountered this before! 

Nah, shouldn't be the device. Definitely weird, never seen it happen before that I can remember!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Are you sure that nobody used your phone and unsubbed from the playlists?

That is a quite possible explanation, if anybody has used your phone around the time that the error occured.

Hey, hey! I wanna be a rockstar! http://bit.ly/1A8wjkS

Suggested posts