Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All songs skip/don't play on Windows 10 pc

All songs skip/don't play on Windows 10 pc

I have tried reading some of the forums here and did try a uninstall and re-install, same result. Then I tried a complete clean (refresh) of spotify and same result. I get this error on the app in the top bar "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." Please help!

Plan

Premium/Family plan

Country

Device

Microsoft PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

My Windows 10 pc spotify stopped working. It has been working fine for many months and then all of a sudden the app opens but I cannot play any songs. If I click on a song it just skips it to the end with no sound. Both my kids have their own Windown 10 pc and spotify app works on their pcs.

3 Replies

Forgot to mention the web player works and my region is Canada.

Thanks

I have the same problem when using an external audio interface. I asked here the same a week ago but no response...

I've seen other post with the same issue and the response to those posts were to uninstall and reinstall. If that didn't work then they asked that you did a clean install. I tried both before posting this issue. As a work around I use the web player but I prefer using the client on my pc. Hopefully someone will reply to my post to try something else!

Suggested posts