Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Allow Duplicate Followed-List References Into Multiple Folders

Allow Duplicate Followed-List References Into Multiple Folders

Can't duplicated followed-list into multiple folders. In other words, say that I liked a RockOUT list, I heart it, and now it's in my general library. So now I can move that reference into any folder or subfolder. But, once that is done, I can't add copy of that referenced list into any other of my existing folders.

Ex. Say that I have a folder called: Followed Lists, and I have another folder called Rock Lists, the system will only allow one instance of the referenced RockOUT playlist to exist, so I can't have them in both folders. Please allow this. 

Plan

Premium

Operating System

Windows 10

1 Reply

Hey there @nysteve

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea so that other users can also support it. The higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

If anything else comes up, we'll be right here.

Have a good one!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts