US

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

Spotify Version

1.1.56.595.g2d2da0de-a

My Question or Issue

i am no longer able to toggle between alternate releases of any given album. there used to be a dropdown selector at the bottom of album pages from which you could choose a version of the album to listen to (ex. clean version, explicit version, original release, remastered release with bonus tracks, etc.)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

it does look like the issue has been resolved! an update ran yesterday (not a clean reinstall), and now i am on version 1.1.57.443.ga029a6c4-a and the functionality seems to have been restored.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey there @rusteford

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

First up, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one. Make sure to download the app again from the Microsoft Store

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind asking a friend or a family member to log in to their account in your PC to check if the issue persists with a different account?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp
Marked as solution

it does look like the issue has been resolved! an update ran yesterday (not a clean reinstall), and now i am on version 1.1.57.443.ga029a6c4-a and the functionality seems to have been restored.

Suggested posts