Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Appears On page for artsists limits the number of albums they appear on

Appears On page for artsists limits the number of albums they appear on

This has been a problem for a long time, Spotify removed the appears on tab a little while ago last year for windows desktop, thankfully though, you could still use the web player to find the appears on tab and then brought it back to the windows desktop app. Now however, it seems spotify has limited the number of albums that it in the appears on tab for both desktop app and web player. On the current android app there is no option to look there either. Spotify please fix this issue I don't know why your developers keep trying to fix features when there's nothing to fix and just brings down my music experience even more.

3 Replies

Hi there @therunaway5guy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Can you perform a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you let us know how many albums you see and also if you get the same behavior if you log into a different device?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I performed a clean reinstall on my computer and tried to login in on my windows 10 laptop as well, both limit an artist's Appears on Pages to 50 albums and I also tried looking on the web player on both devices and they limit the artists appears on albums to fifty

Hi @therunaway5guy,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

We can confirm that this is currently the expected behavior of the app. However, we'll make sure to pass your feedback on to the teams in charge. We also invite you leave your comments in this Community blog, which is being monitored by the right folks, as your feedback is very helpful to keep improving the app and the overall experience.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts