Premiun

Country

Brazil

Device

Windows 10

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

before the last update I was using spotify with 2 audio interface, one normal and one bluetooth (my pc has 4 audio interfaces). The spotify always played in bluetooth regardless of which interface I selected and the audio of the pc played in the selected interface, example, if I selected the bluetooth, the audio of the pc and spotify played it, if I selected another, the audio of the spotify continued in the bluetooth and the rest of the pc it play in the other interface. But in this update, when the spotify is configured in windows to play only in bluetooth and I select the bluetooth interface to play the rest of the audio of the pc too, the same crash, stop to play and only closed by task manager. Please correct this bug.

antes da última atualização que eu estava usando spotify com 2 interface de áudio, um normal e um bluetooth (meu pc tem 4 interfaces de áudio). O spotify sempre tocou em bluetooth independente de qual interface eu selecionei e o audio do pc tocou na interface selecionada, exemplo, se eu selecionei o bluetooth, o audio do pc e spotify joguei, se eu selecionei outro, o audio do pc o spotify continuou no bluetooth e o resto do pc joga na outra interface. Mas nesta atualização, quando o spotify está configurado no windows para jogar somente no bluetooth e seleciono a interface bluetooth para reproduzir o resto do áudio do pc também, o mesmo travamento, paro de jogar e só fecho pelo gerenciador de tarefas. Por favor corrija este bug.

0 Replies

Suggested posts