Arranging Liked songs by dragging songs to a specific order

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi there...i'd like to know if there is a way to arrange Liked songs by dragging to a specific order. Similar to Winamp or any other media player. I have tried it and it doesn't seem to work. I see you can order by everything else other than that?

I do not want to create a separate playlist each time...all I want to do is move them in any order I want to listen to at that time depending on what mood i'm in?

Is there a reason you can't. After all, they're just shortcuts to the actual file?

Am I missing something?

Thanks

3 Replies

Hi there @cletustoo,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

There's currently not possible to drag or customize your liked songs.

However, if you think this feature will appeal to other users you can always create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Bump to this!! I cannot believe that this feature isn't implemented!!! The funny thing is that it is the only playlist you cannot re-arrange! It's like Spotify did this on purpose?!?!?  What would be the reason of not being able to re- arrange your 'best playlist'?!?!?!? Spotify, please enable this feature asap. It will be a savior of a feature!!!

You should definitely implement this!

Suggested posts