Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist/Album/Playlist tabs always return to top of list.

Artist/Album/Playlist tabs always return to top of list.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Dell Latitude 7400

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I am in "Your Library" going through my artists/albums/playlists/podcasts the list always returns to the top upon using the back button. For example, I click on an album to play a song and when I press back to return to the list of albums, it takes me back to the top every single time. This makes my library incredibly frustrating to use because with hundreds of artists and thousands of albums it takes forever to scroll back through and find my place. 

Using spotify version:

1.1.52.687.gf5565fe5-a

4 Replies

Hey there @rudidiah,

Thank you for your post and feedback.

This is expected behavior. If you want to leave your feedback we suggest that you head over to this thread.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall and constantly aiming to improve our features. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify like you wish to do at the moment.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Is there any way to change this app behavior?

I don't think anyone likes this part of the app.

Hey @Joseph1994

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. 

We hear you. We’re always looking for new ways to improve our users' experience, and we will continue to innovate the product experience.

You can also head here to find more information about the New Desktop Experience and share your feedback in the thread. 

If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to let us know. 

Cheers.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I agree. This was changed in the recent update and it's very frustrating. The lazy load is also too slow (for me at least)

Suggested posts