Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist's album page not loading all albums

Artist's album page not loading all albums

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Artist's album page (in grid view) doesn't load all albums, only the first 25. Toggling to list view and back to grid view loads the remaining albums.

Only occurs when window is maximized or sized large enough so that the albums can fit on single page (no scroll bar present).

If window is resized to be too small to fit all on a page and a scroll bar is present the other albums will load.

Also happens on single & eps page.

Issue occurs on any artist with enough albums (more than 25).

Scrolling with mouse wheel does nothing.

Have done a clean install and issue continues.

Seems like there is nothing to trigger the application to load the other albums.

Steps for me to recreate

Go to artist page > click on albums (defaults to grid view, not all albums show) > click to change to list view > click to change back to grid view > All albums load/show

Images

1- i have clicked on albums and see this

2- i have clicked on list and then on grid, the other albums load

before.png
after.png
1 Reply

Hey @Vaxyl,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

We tried reproducing this behavior at our end, but all albums seem to load correctly. This leads us to believe that there may be a caching issue with the app on your device. Could you let us know if the issue persists after running a clean reinstall on your device? This step lets you start afresh with the latest app version by removing any corrupted files from previous installations. Note that we recommend installing the app version from the Microsoft Store, as it's the one best optimized for Windows 10.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted how it goes.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts