Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Basic Windows usability???

Basic Windows usability???

Hi

Well Spotify is OK but the desktop client is really annoying in some points.

1. Why can't you use the X button to close the program like every other program? X != minimize!! or at least add a tick in the settings to switch that! only spy/male-ware acts like that.. even skype added now that option!

2. Why can't you just make a software like the windows standart? when I move the application to the top of the screen the app should be maximized... if i move it to the left border it should be half sceen.. every normal app supports that feature exeptional spotify...

3. And please add a repeat one button, maybe it already exists but I didn't find it yet.

Would be great if you could add these basic features asap!!  thanks..

2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

1) There is an idea for this here. But Spotify closed it as it is not fit their UX 'philosohy'. You can always comment showing your support even if you can't add Kudos.

2) Good Idea! Feel free to submit it to the Ideas section so Spotify are aware of it.

3) There is also an idea for this here. Feel free to add Kudos and comment to show your support! Edit:Oops, didn't add link correctly last time, added now.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Well point 1 and 2 is not an idea its a basic part of the  Windows UI... this should be a part of every windows app and if spotify is not able  to realize these very simple and basic guidelines then it shows that their "UX philosophy" is absolutely based on arrogance and ignorance against their users. 

But thanks for your reply 

Suggested posts