Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bloqueo completo de Spotify

Solved!

Bloqueo completo de Spotify

Hola buenas, desde hace unos días Spotify no se me inicia. Ni aún entrando como administrador ni nada, estos primeros días he tirado mano del reproductor Web, pero no entiendo por qué me paso a premium para no poder escuchar mi música sin conexión.

He probado incluso a desinstalarlo, pero ni siquiera así responde, el programa está totalmente bloqueado, hace caso omiso de todo. Ni programas especializados en limpiar el ordenador han podido deshacerse de él.

¿Hay alguna manera de arreglarlo?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello Matheus, thanks for you help.

I try unistall the program (spotify) and used CCcleaner (Unnistall Tool too) for delete the files and carpets for spotify, but without solutions. I be a litle angry with spotify, I bought premium two weeks ago.

Sorry, my english is very poor. But I desesperate.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I don't speak Spanish, but I can mostly understand what you wrote.

Can the cleaning program you installed delete registry files? Maybe that can do the trick. You can also try installing the beta, see if that works.
Marked as solution

Hello Matheus, thanks for you help.

I try unistall the program (spotify) and used CCcleaner (Unnistall Tool too) for delete the files and carpets for spotify, but without solutions. I be a litle angry with spotify, I bought premium two weeks ago.

Sorry, my english is very poor. But I desesperate.

That's very strange. Maybe try the beta version like I said, or download an old version from somewhere.

Suggested posts