Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Browse: "There was a problem displaying this page." Home: "Please try again later."

Solved!

Browse: "There was a problem displaying this page." Home: "Please try again later."

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

HP All-in-One Desktop (2016)

Operating System

Windows 10, up to date.

My Question or Issue

I am currently getting the "There was a problem displaying this page!" error on my Browse tab. In other areas of the app, I am only getting the loading screen. My internet is working fine. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling, clearing the cache, etc. Nothing seems to be working.

Update: Now the Home page shows an exclamation point with the message "Please try again later."

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @lilshuggie,

thanks for keeping me posted !

These are some more steps you can try :

- Restart device

- Different internet connection

- Check firewall and antivirus software/apps

- Remove offline devices from here

Waiting on your update 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

So it looks like the issue was my wifi was not properly reaching my desktop computer upstairs, and although the computer was saying I was connected, I couldn't stream anything. All good now. Thanks for the suggestions!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi there @lilshuggie,

thanks for reaching out !

Sorry to hear you're having an issue, but no worries, i'm here to help.

Let's start with some basic steps to find the source of the issue :

- Use your account on a different device to see if the issue persists

- Use your current device on a different network to see if makes any change

- Use this help page to clear your app's cache

- Make sure Spotify has all the right permissions on your Firewall/Anti-Virus Software

- Uninstall the app, use any Registry software to clean traces of installation on your device and reinstall the app

Let me know if you need me to explain any of the above a bit more.

Waiting on your update 🙂

Hi, thanks for the tips, but after trying all of them, Spotify is still showing the errors detailed above. I even turned my firewall completely off, and that didn't change anything. Did a clean install again, removed all leftover files, cleared the cache - no dice. The app works perfectly fine on my phone and work computer.

Marked as solution

Hi @lilshuggie,

thanks for keeping me posted !

These are some more steps you can try :

- Restart device

- Different internet connection

- Check firewall and antivirus software/apps

- Remove offline devices from here

Waiting on your update 🙂

Marked as solution

So it looks like the issue was my wifi was not properly reaching my desktop computer upstairs, and although the computer was saying I was connected, I couldn't stream anything. All good now. Thanks for the suggestions!

Hi @lilshuggie,

thanks for the update !

I'm glad it all works now.

Enjoy Spotify 🙂

Suggested posts