Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Browsing by saved album with new filtering

Solved!

Browsing by saved album with new filtering

So i used to browse my Albums section to find specific album containing all my liked songs for this album. Now, if i understand correctly, album section will only contain explicitly saved albums and this album entry will point to an ENTIRE album, including songs i didnt choose to save?

So i dont have an options to browse my saved songs by album anymore?

If this is correct - this is the single most stupid decision someone made outside of Microsoft's Skype team.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Fallor.

Thanks for your feedback.

Just to follow up on what @Jemi said, there's already an existing idea in the Community about the new Your Library experience here. Make sure to head on over there and leave your vote.

If you'd like to create a more specific idea with your suggestions with regard to the Albums section, just follow the link which Jemi provided above.

Hope that helps! We'll be here if you have any further questions.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @Fallor, help's arrived.

This is currently expected and the Albums section only contains albums you've saved, and not individual tracks. You can find songs based on albums in the Songs section instead, and sort the list by 'Album'. 

Keep in mind that even if a feature or functionality is removed, it can always reappear in the future. A way of doing so is to submit an idea so others can vote for it and contribute to the discussion. You can read more about how ideas work here.

Let us know if there's anything else!

Yeeeeeeah. So basically this means i have to manually look for the album in a 2000 long playlist of saved songs. Aaaaand i have to remember the actual name of the album instead of finding it by cover art or its order in my albums list.

Your team should fix or revert this "feature" asap. I am pretty sure that i am not the only one who considers this a dealbreaker.

Marked as solution

Hey @Fallor.

Thanks for your feedback.

Just to follow up on what @Jemi said, there's already an existing idea in the Community about the new Your Library experience here. Make sure to head on over there and leave your vote.

If you'd like to create a more specific idea with your suggestions with regard to the Albums section, just follow the link which Jemi provided above.

Hope that helps! We'll be here if you have any further questions.

So whats the requirements for someone to actujally make an official comment regarding the idea (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Bring-Spotify-s-old-UI-back/idc-p/4704590#M172363)?

I see that it has more than 400 voes and was created more than a month ago and yet nothing.

Hey @Fallor.

Thanks for your question - you should find the answer here.

Let us know if you have any other questions - we'll be right here.

Take care 🙂

Suggested posts