Free

Country

Slovenia- but VPN (Poland)

Device

PC- windows 10

Operating System

Windows 10 home

My Question or Issue

I'm getting this issue: can't play the current song. I try all i found in forum, like turning off hardware aceleration, or cleaning cache. I nead help, thanks.

Posnetek zaslona (34).png
9 Replies

Hey @lukahrovat ,

Welcome to the Community!

Is this happening only with this specific song or with your whole library? 

If you can't play just this song, could you please send to me its URI?

Thanks 🙂

hello,

this hapend for ewery song i want to play. Even if i search for new on browser, is same.

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps. Or, consider try logging into your own account on a different device to see if anything changes...

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next! 🙂

Hello,

thank you for respond, but i reinstall app like 3 times, and nothing changes. I clear files (cache) too, and play on other device and in this PC (windows 10) still same. 

I am using Spotofy verson 1.1.6.113.gb388fe17

Thank you

First of all, I recommend you to try removing all offline devices from your account page: spotify.com/account Also, please, change your network and check your firewalls settings to make sure that nothing is blocked. Restarting your router might help too. If that doesn't work, search for a random track on Spotify and play it from the search bar, not your saved library. Let me know if that makes any difference. Thanks 🙂

hello,

thanks for reply, I just lounch spotify after some time, and really went crazy. If i click on random song, there nothing show in playng bar down at screen. I turn off and on router ewery day, so roiter is not a problen. i ewen make reboot at router settings page. I don't have any offline devices, so i really don't know what i can ewen do about this. Coudb be problem that i hame two PC on same network with spotify installed. My, windows 10 that doesen't work and other (windows 7 Pro 32bit). On other all work proberly.

BR, Luke

Posnetek zaslona (45).png

Hey @lukahrovat.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Could you let us know if switching off VPN fixes the issue for you?

Keep us posted 🙂

hello,

i disable VPN services, and there is still same issue.

Hello,

i am waiting for reply for a long time now, and if there is not any option to get spotify back in work, you coud just say that to me.

I recorded video about problem which i can't solve.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18f9CJdsu-7Maune4-eccxRsURTPWHxgm/view?usp=sharing

Suggested posts