Camel Albums Disappeared

Camel Albums Disappeared

fingo08
Casual Listener

Hey Spotify,

For years, you did not upload Camel's Rajaz album and other great ones.

And today, you removed the Stationary Traveller, Nude, Camel(Remastered), Moonmadness, Rainbow's End - A Camel Anthology 1973 - 1985, Nude(Extended Edition).

You should consider to replace them back! Because Camel is an irreplaceable band for us who love progressive rock. We are paying to listen high quality music and you are blocking the art of those legends.

Replace these albums and add Rajaz at any cost!

Music lover from world.

11 Replies

Re: Camel Albums Disappeared

Rock Star 6
Rock Star 6

Hey @fingo08  Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Spotify frequently updates their music acquisition but there are times where they might lose some songs. Why is this the case, well there are couple of reason. 1) It could be that the band couldnt come to a deal with Spotify to public allow music lovers to listen to their songs. 2) it could also be the publisher that didnt come to an agreement with spotify to stream the songs. 

On the bright side, Spotify always updates their content and hopefully soon they will bring back Camel Albums back to Spotify.

Happy Listening
Keanu_C

Keanu_CRock Star 6
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

fingo08
Casual Listener

Your answer is not helpful by the way.

The only helpful thing that can be done is to replace the albums back!

Geckinator

I agree, bring them back

thingoll

bring them back and bring rajaz too

AstroProg
Casual Listener

I totally agree this is a major miss! I am in Camel mood for the time being and also discovered that several good albums were suddenly missing. If I have to go back and listen to too many of my favorite albums from CD then Spotify dosn't make much sense to me anymore.

captainroyy

I need my lunar sea ._.

Epitaph

Please, come back with Camel! I can't believe I was listening to Stationary Traveller, Never Let Go, etc. a week ago and now it's all gone! Please don't do this to us prog lovers!

AstroProg
Casual Listener

On an other note, I really don't like the abrupt way removal of music happens on Spotify! There could have been a push warning or a mail for those users who have listened to the music in question within the last xx months or so to inform that it for this or that reason will be removed, with a list of the removed albums for that artist. This sneaky way of just taking things away from paying users without notice is very repulsive.

-Astro

DickH
Casual Listener
Yes, totally agreed! Not only Rajaz, but also the albums 'Harbour of Tears', 'Dust and Dreams', 'Pressure Points' and 'A Nod and A Wink' are very much missed!!!
SUGGESTED POSTS