Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I sort the playlist by saved songs or not as favorites?

Solved!

Can I sort the playlist by saved songs or not as favorites?

I am a premium user. Sometimes I listen to a playlist with many songs and many of them I already have in my favorite song lists and they have a strong heart, is there any way to sort the playlist for the songs with my heart marked?

I mainly use the desktop app in windows.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @batibuti

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

You can check this help page to see all the sorting options currently available within the Spotify app.

As the option to sort by Liked Songs isn't yet implemented, we suggest you post this as an idea. To do so: 

1. Go to the Spotify Community
  2. Click on Menu
  3. Click on Ideas > Idea submissions
  4. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on Let’s go

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented 🙂 Here you can read more about the idea exchange in our Community.

Hope this helps. We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @batibuti

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!

You can check this help page to see all the sorting options currently available within the Spotify app.

As the option to sort by Liked Songs isn't yet implemented, we suggest you post this as an idea. To do so: 

1. Go to the Spotify Community
  2. Click on Menu
  3. Click on Ideas > Idea submissions
  4. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on Let’s go

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented 🙂 Here you can read more about the idea exchange in our Community.

Hope this helps. We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help.

Suggested posts