Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can only play one track at a time

Can only play one track at a time

Hi, When I click to play an album or playlist, the first track will play with no issues, but the rest do not follow on. I have to refresh the page between each one. Any ideas?
Using web browser on my laptop  - using Firefox.

5 Replies

Hey @dottyne

That's pretty weird.

I'd suggest wiping the browser's cookies and cache to see if this clears the issue.

Also, try out Firefox' 'Safe Mode' (under Help - Restart with add-ons disabled) as well as another web browser.

How long have you had this issue?

Looking forward to your reply. 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the reply. I've cleared everything from Firefox, but there's no change. Working OK in Chrome, which is good, but I'd prefer to carry on using Firefox as that's where all my other browsing is done.

@dottyne

I apparently have the same issue. So you're not alone with this 🙂

I'd like to know the following details:

1. the version of Firefox
2. your operating system

3. how long you've been having this issue

Also, if possible, try out a different/older version of Firefox (or even a beta).

Keep me posted!

SebastySpotify Star

Same issue here! 

Started about 3 days ago.  I am using Firefox & have tried everything including clearing cookies, restarting PC, etc.

Playlists and albums will play 2-3 songs, then stop.  To get subsequent songs to play, I have to return to the web player after each song ends, and click to start the next one.  Wondering what the issue is, and what the fix is or if this is a known issue.

Hey @berne1007 and @dottyne

There's an Issue thread created on this issue - it's here, and updates on this will be posted there. 🙂

Make sure to vote in the thread to mark you're having the issue as well!

Chrome works fine as far as I know. I haven't found a workaround for this issue other than using the desktop app or other browsers.

Have a nice day!

SebastySpotify Star

Suggested posts